For a great international and well-known hotel company based closed to Frankfurt, we are looking for Reporting & Analysis Manager (m/f/d).
As Reporting Manager it is your duty to support the Director of Financial Information & Operation Analysis and the Reporting Team in conducting the continent’s month-end closing, all planning cycles, operational reporting and analysis.
You work on various projects, ad-hoc requests and finance / non-finance initiatives and you support all stakeholders with financial reporting and analysis.
Furthermore you ensure that stakeholders can track performance outcomes by designing, enhancing and automating reports and dashboards. Additionally you ensure timely handling of all financial data; accurate and timely reporting to all customers, and you adhere department goals and department standards as defined.
You are responsible for producing aging reports and analysis and follow up with the hotels. The coordination of cycles according to system schedules is also one of your duties.
- You have an university degree or similar qualification in finance, accounting or business
- You have experience with the procedures of cash management, forecasting, revenue management strategies, long-term capital expenditures planning and project management skills
- You translate business needs into what needs to get done
- You support, manage and initiate change within the organization
- You are fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Your have the ability to translate financial concepts into actionable business strategies and tactics.
- You have the ability to build consensus amongst various stakeholders with competing priorities
- You have effective change management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us an email and kindly mention the reference number: SPL45672.
For more job opportunities please see here.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Konen & Lorenzen Recruitment Consultants
Kaiserswerther Straße 282
Telefon: +49 211 239 554 03
Telefax: +49 211 239 554 29
Ansprechpartner: Frau Charlotte Schmitz
Position/Abteilung: Recruiter / Team Administration Europe